Smith’s Tree Service is one of the oldest and most reliable tree trimming companies in Georgia, and we know there are any number of reasons you may need quality tree trimming. We can take care of them all quickly and carefully, taking care not to damage the tree or its surroundings in the process.
What is a tree trimming?
Tree trimming, or pruning a tree is process of cutting away specific branches or stems to improve the overall health of the whole tree. A professional tree trimming service can impact the tree’s health by removing dead, damaged and diseased branches to help prevent insect & decay organisms from entering the tree.
What are the benefits of tree trimming?
• Sight Line—We can remove limbs that may be obstructing the view from your window or blocking the safe vision of drivers.
• Sunlight—Our aborists can thin your trees to allow more beneficial sunlight to reach the plants below.
• Disease—We can examine the tree and remove only the diseased limbs, leaving the remainder to continue to grow in a healthy manner.
• Overhead—We can remove limbs that are interfering with overhead wires or are dangling precariously over roofs or other structures.
• Storm—We are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week to provide emergency tree trimming in the event of storms or accident in the Marietta, GA area.
• Aesthetics—Our team at Smith’s Tree Service can trim and shape your trees to better fit into the landscape.
How much does tree trimming cost?
Depending on the size and accessibility of the tree, an average tree trimming service will usually cost$80 to $350 per tree. For a medium-sized tree, you might be quoted $150, in comparison to $250+ if that tree was diseased, hazardous, or full of pests. For bigtrees, such as pine or oak, expect to pay between $300 and $1,000 each.